jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

show prep was a nice addition here cause diet is a big part of getting ready but it can be all erased by bad decisions and unpreparedness. do not think you can nail down your posing in the last couple weeks. start early and start often. no matter how much you practice posing you will not be prepared for that first time on stage. mainly speaking of the front relaxed. you will be asked to hold this pose for what seems like an eternity. so practice, practice, practice. another thing that may seem trivial but is very important is your tan and what your skin looks like on stage. if you are not having a pro put on your tan and your glaze make sure you know what your skin will look like with it on so you don't look like a fool on stage. you are judged on this it is part of appearence along with if you look cleanly shaven or not. my last bit of advice for now(i'm sure i'll have more later) is too get your legs up for as long as possible back stage. get the blood out of them so they really pop when you get out there. i have some of the skinniest little chicken sticks that BB has ever seen but made a good presentation at the show by making sure i got them up and ready for hitting the stage.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote