Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Everything they list in the article is cool, but I thinks it's simpler than that. If your the average gym rat and you want big legs you need to train legs HEAVY and FREQUENT! If everyone treated Squat and Squat Variations like the Bench Press, everyone would have legs the size of oak trees.

Squat and Deadlift Variations for bigger legs plus some extra movements:
Front Squats
Back Squats
Atg Squats
Pause Squats
Box Squats(Different Heights)
Sumo Deadlifts
Conventional Deadlifts
Romanian Deadlifts
Stiff Legged Deadlifts
Seated Calf Raises
Standing Calf Raises
Leg Press
Calf Raises on Leg Press
Glute Ham Raises
Lunges
Box Jumps

And the list goes on. I am gulty of doing at most 4 things in the week from this list....but I have pretty big legs and my calves are around 18inches, so I don't need that much volume. KISS! KEEP IT SIMPLE SQUAT LOL! alot. Attack legs with intensity and they will grow....even thought you will have problems walking.

In the manmaker article I wrote, I used to do that routine and couldn't walk more than 10 minutes at a time for 1full day and walked like a cripple for the next week, but as I got used to doing it I adapted, and one day I will attempt them again.

Anyways still a good read. Good Post Steve, got my mind off of bad things and got me active again!
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote