View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #12
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
Thursdays and Saturdays Squat Sessions went really well. Thursday called for 325 6 sets of 3 reps. These were fairly easy until I got to the 5th set. I still managed to grind them out.

Saturday was back to 325 for 6 sets of 2 reps. My hamstrings were very sore and oddly enough my calves but, it was a awkward soreness that felt like it was in the bone by femur. The first set was the hardest but, I think it stretched me out a little and I Cruised through the doubles pretty easily.
Good to hear it's going so well. Let me know how your CNS feels during warmups. I'm curious if you'll have any days where your warmups feel crazy heavy.

Keep hard at it.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote