View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 08:49 AM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys_trim View Post
It's not quite what I expected. It is more like a pamphlet. Tons of typos and when there are pictures the text isn't wrapped around them so you can't find the next part of the sentence you are reading. A lot of the stuff he talks about requires buying a lot of equipment or extra supplements that I don't have money for. He talks about what he did a lot which is expected, but he didn't a lot of science to back it up.
That's too bad, but I appreciate your feedback. I nearly purchased one myself.

Let's get you on track and cutting, Frank or no Frank...

I am no expert on cutting fat. I would trust guys like Big55 who have been there.

As far as food sources, for protein sources I like low fat string cheese, eggs, ground turkey and turkey "hamburger" patties. These are usually inexpensive. Greek yogurt and cottage cheese with fruit are also solid.

For carbs, if you do a lot of cooking yourself look into quinoa if you are sick of rice. You can cook one cup in 2 cups water, and it tastes great with salsa and chicken...simple things like that.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote