Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member
Default Interview with Wheelchair Body builder Gene Bergeron

Gene Bergeron a 100% Natural Wheelchair Bodybuilder’s

interview with The Freak on Wheels.

FoW: Gene can you give us a short background on your life pre wheelchair?
Gene:I was always into fitness.Loved lifting heavy weights and all sports.I followed my childhood dream and became a Pro Wrestler.It was a wild ride while it lasted.

FoW: I ran across you when I first became a wheelchair bodybuilder and was inspire by you so much. Can you tell us how you came to be in a chair and a bodybuilder?
Gene: I broke my neck in a wrestling match which left me as quadriplegic c5/c6.Maintain my fitness iin rehab and was content at the time.In mid 2007 I was contacted and asked to compete in a wheelchair bodybuilding show close to home.With nothing to lose and everything to gain I trained taking 1st in Novice and 2nd in Masters.

FoW: Being a Quad WCBBer what has been the hardest thing you had to deal with on the stage?
Gene:The fact that I am a Quad mostly.Some poses are difficult due to lack of movement.

FoW: What has been the biggest challenge you had to over come as a WCBBer?
Gene:Myself for the most part.I'm very hard on myself and not affraid to call someone out If I think it's wrong.

FoW; I know you have done more than 1 show. How many did you do all together and how did you place?
Gene:I've done three shows.All have been the NPC USA WheelhairBodyBuilding Championships,2008,09,10.Placed 1st Novice/2nd Masters in 08.Plaaced 3rd in LW/2nd Masters 09.Placed 3rd LW/1st Masters in 10'.

FoW: You are part of the first ever wheelchair bodybuilding team “TEAM WCBBG” How did you feel when you got the word you were picked to be a team member?
Gene:Very honorer!Being part of this team wil open many doors for everyone in the sport.

FoW: How do think this Team will effect if any the way the sport looks at WCBBers?
Gene:The "TEAM WCBG" will shine and will bring newcomers into the sport.Each member is unique yet unselfish willing to help others.

FoW: Do you think being on the team is a good career move?
Gene:Very much so!Doors have already open for team members.

FoW: What are your future plans?
Gene:To promote the team and sport of WCBB.Hopefully be come a Pro and have others follow in the "TEAM WCBBG"s path.

Thank you so much Gene for taking the time for this interview. I hope the best for you in the future. Keep pushing. Freak on Wheels.
Thank you it was a pleasure.GVD
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links