Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Maverick# View Post
in man and 11-oxo is a bit expensive dont you think, and ur running it at a cutting dose right
I got a good price on some bulk powder. And technically, I'm running it at a much higher dose than typical for cutting.

I forgot to mention, I'm working under a new training partner from my gym. He has years of personal experience with AAS/PH/DS, so I'm am going with what he reccomends on everything. I did try to argue the dosage, but I lost. He has run this exact cycle on a "cut", with great results. The only thing that is under my control is the diet. He just tells me how much to eat, and I go with that. I know how to run macros throughout the day, so I'll be eating smart enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Best of luck Ricka. Looking forward to see your program layout and exercise selection.
Thanks man.. I was going to post some stuff tonight, but am too tired. I did my prelim workout at home today to get ready for next week, and it kicked my ass, because I've been out for so long. But, I loved every minute of breathing heavy, stinging eyes from sweat, and a little pump that worked up.. Back is sore, but deadlifts can do that.. Will post details of todays sesion, tomorrow morning.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote