View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Possible MAB Upgrades....(Feedback)

I am considering adding the following to MAB...

--Allow users who are registered on the forum, and have "X" amount of posts to:

1) Create workouts, using exercises from a database. They would name the workout, add sets, reps, whatever, add notes, videos, images, links to articles, whatever.
2) Create exercises. If an exercises doesn't exist, create it. Add notes, videos, article links, images, whatever.
3) Rate workouts and exercises.
4) Leave questions/comments on exercises and workouts.
5) Create training techniques, and pin them to workouts.

These workouts would be assigned to categories, such as "leg workout", "intermediate strength workout", etc.

Exercises would be assigned to appropriate categories as well.

Most major additions would be moderated, such as new workouts, so I could check them before they go live.

Any thoughts of this, and features you would like to see built in?

I want to make this site more community driven and dynamic. And any other content you would like to have the flexibility to add ...well, if I can do it, I will.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links