View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 01:53 PM   #5
RickB
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

Why do I? Because it works for me. I am not a powerful lifter nor will I be unless I join the darkside. But I have a respectable look for a guy who has only ran 3 PH cycles in almost 4 yrs of lifting. One cycle per year for the first 3.

I can't claim to be natural as per NGA rules, you must be off of ban substances for 7 yrs to be able to compete as a natural. It irks me to see people that I personally know to be natural when they haven't met that criteria. But this is another subject.

But the reason I bring up the other subject is the amount of weight that I work with would be thought to be pansy weight by some. Your limit is your limit unless you are getting chemical assistance. I'm not saying what I do can't be tweaked, but I just know I can't squeeze much more out. Keep in mind I wasn't a lifter until age 38, so I never was able to take advantage of hyperplasia like my son is now. Thank goodness I learned about lifting in time for him to blossom

How's that for long winded tangents?

Last edited by RickB; 09-28-2010 at 02:38 PM.
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote