Old 09-28-2010, 10:58 AM   #77
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Monday: Went into the gym really feeling like I was gonna smash it. Not sure if I did, but I felt great. I can feel myself getting stronger each week.

Chest/Triceps

Incline Bench: 80x10 80x9 80x8
Assisted Dips: 50x10 50x8 50x7
Pec-Deck Flyes: 45x10 40x10 40x9
Dumbbell Pullovers: 30x10 (x2)
Cable Tricep Pushdowns: 80x9 (rope) 60x8 (straight bar) 70x7 (rope) 50x9 (straight bar)
Seated Two-Arm Dumbbell Extensions: 30x10 30x10 25x10

Monday was my last day of a full dose of the Muscle Marinade. Today (Tuesday) I probably have like a half dose left, which makes sense because the first time I ever took it, I tried a half a dose. So Purus did a really good job of packaging the product so that you're not left with some weird quantity.

Oh yeah, and here's my latest diet thing: I've been getting into eating coconut oil big time. I cook in it, I put it in my smoothies, hell I'll just take a spoonful of it. Apparently it's like God's gift to humans or something. Unlike most oils, it gets broken down straight in the liver and converts to ketones so it's burned for energy instead of being deposited as adipose. Anyway, I DID feel energetic yesterday morning after adding it to my smoothy and I had a funny ketogenic taste in my mouth, and I was sweating like a pig (sexy!). So there may be something to it. Also I use it as a facial moisturizer. Yup, straight from the jar to my face and it works beautifully. I may just be onto something.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote