Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast
Default Final Thoughts

This will be my last post in this log just to give some final thoughts about the Muscle Marinade. I want to say thank you again to Purus Labs and rippednmichigan, this was a great opportunity for me to test a great new preworkout formula.

This was product was very good to me, throughout my time on MM I hit numerous PRs and gained strength. This product worked every time I took it and my body never got used to it. I took one scoop on the first day and one scoop on last day, and worked just as well as the first time I took it. MM gave me good clean energy throughout my workouts and kept me focused the entire time. It also gave me good pumps, this is surprising to me because I do mostly low rep work so it can be very difficult to get a good pump in my legs. Also, I never had a bad crash while taking the MM, sometimes I would have a slight crash but I think that was more from my workout itself. Overall this is a great product and I will be using it again.

I recommend this product to everyone interested in a solid preworkout formula.

Energy/Focus 9/10 good clean energy never a crazy, cracked out feeling.
Pump 9/10 Almost every day I got a pump even when doing low rep work
Recovery 9/10 hardly ever a crash and never a bad one.

These are very good scores, I hardly ever give a product a 10. There are only a few other preworkout formulas that compare to this one. Great job Purus Labs!!