Old 09-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #74
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Friday:

Legs

Leg Presses: 120x10 (x4)
Leg Extensions: 55x10 (x3)
Leg Curls: 45x10 (x3)
SLDL's: 130x8 (x3)
Seated Calf Raises: 165x10 (x4)

For the last week and a half or so, my lower back has been really sore and grabbing, something I haven't experienced since I started doing deadlifts. I haven't been able to figure out why but I knew it had to be bad form in my deadlifts, although that didn't make sense to me since I didn't think I hadn't changed my form since I started. I mean, if I was going to have bad form, it'd be at the beginning, right? Well I think I've caught myself rounding my back when I come back down on the DL's, esp. on the left side, and that's the side that hurts most. Why I've started doing this now is beyond me but hopefully I can stop doing it now that I know that I AM doing it.

Increased my weights this week which is a good sign that the leg is coming back. On the upswing now and feeling pretty good about it. Obviously not where I want to be at this point in the game but I'll take what I can get.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote