Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default I'm being lazy....

I could use AMS Pump Fixx for my training. I am continuously looking for more reps and more PRs. I've been off pre-workout supps for the pass month or so and have made great progress without it. But, I know adding a pre-workout supp such as Pump Fixx will take my progression to the next level. I experienced numerous pre-workout supps such as NO-Xplode, Jack3d, Super Pump, Nano Vapor, Muscle Marinade, Fast Twitch, and others. When I enter the gym, it's all about business. Im focused, and determined because I know exactly what I want. Get bigger and stronger. I'm on an upward climb right now, and I want to continue the progression I am having hopefully with the help of AMS Pump Fixx.

haha, just kidding Dmaipa

I'd love to try Pump-Fixx. I always strive to achieve more reps, or more weight every single workout, even if it's one rep, or 5lbs. Progression is key to success, and energy is key to progression. Having that extra drive to push to make myself become what I should have been years ago is something I'm always searching for. I've used Quake, Jack3d, plain caffeine pills, and plain 1,3 dimeth before. So far Quake has given me the best energy without feeling jittery all day.

Oh, and Fruit Punch is my favorite flavor for any supp except protein.. I'll be honest and say I have no way to take video, and any pics surely wouldn't be too pretty, as I'm still battling my BF%.. It's been almost a year since I started being serious about losing the fat, and I've dropped from 32% to around 21% a few weeks ago; and I'm about to start another cut to drop even more..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote