View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

September 21st, 2010

I will be logging overall impression, as well as any noticeable recovery and libido benefits from this product.

I will not draw conclusions. I will present my experiences and let you draw your own conclusions.

I am 42, and have very low natural testosterone (under 180). One of the ways that this low T level impacts me is recovery. Generally, when I wake up I feel like I need 4 more hours of sleep. Low testosterone also impacts my bounce back between workouts, and energy intra-workout.

Today's Notes: AromX-RD is taken twice daily, 8 hours apart. I took my first tablet last night after dinner. They are rapid dissolve tabs, and have a pleasant taste.

Today's Recovery: B+

I didn't get the greatest sleep last night. I woke up at 5:30 this morning and started thinking about work...so I got up and started working. Despite my lack of sleep, my workout went well. Plenty of energy under the circumstances.

Libido: A

I have plenty of experience using test boosters. One of the signs for me that it is kicking in is a libido increase. Definitely a thumbs up in that category today.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote