View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #107
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

UPDATE: I got back from NYC last night around 12am and i am still dead tired LOL! i need to sleep a lot today..it was an hectic weekend but i will write a short update before i post a full update with pics and videos.

Well what i can say...i faced 11 pros in my class and everysingle of them was shredded to the bone and i have to admit that it was intimidating to see the level of the leanness and conditioning that is now a must at the pro level. So I prepared for a war!...as i expected the judges killed us during pre-judging...30 minutes of posing rounds was brutal!!! i ended up exhausted and sore!...but also at the end of the day i ended up wining my class....then i went to face the heavyweight winner Rodney Helaire (2 time-heavyweight World Champ) and a true monster. I knew that this was an almost impossible task but i did my best and finally my conditiining and symmetry was not enough to compete against his massive physique. Overall i am very pleased he deserved the overall win.

the highlight of the show was not my first place medal but the fact that i met some great athletes (good friends now) but also that i have a great time with my wife in NYC.

LOTS OF PICS and VIDEOS coming SOON!.....Thanks everyone for all the support on the furums and sorry that i cant reply to all of you individually at the moment...
Attached Images

Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote