White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

1. Why i should choose you?

I am a 20 year old "up and comer" natural bodybuilder going strong into a full year bulk cycle. I get things done in the gym and don't mess around. I will not only tell it to ya straight about how i feel with the product but also tell you what i think could make it better (if needed)

2. What product you would like to log, and why.

Any supplements would greatly help and I would really like to be the stack winner of course, but Ive got my eye on the ANABOLIC REHAB, spending 1.5-2.5 hours in the gym really wears me out, having the extra BCAAs in my system throughout my workout would greatly help me add the mass I need to compete with the big guys!

3. Are you 18 or older
Yes sir! 20 to be exact.

4. Live in the US
YEAAAAAHHHHHH BUDDDDDYYYYY!

5. The supplements that you will be on during the log.
-Beast Sports Nutritions CREATure
-BioPharma USA's TESTATROPINOL
-Sci-Fit's ZMA
-MHP's Glutamine-SR
-Fish oil
-CLA
-Calcium + Vitamin D
-Body Fortress Whey Protein
---Its bulk season, so theres a little reasoning behind me taking so many supps---

6. Will you be able to post before and after pics?
Definitely!
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote