Old 09-09-2010, 08:06 AM   #7
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

-Are you 18 or older: yes
-Live in the US: yes

I would like to log the Anabolic Rehab. I've used your Mass Addiction with some good results and would like to try another product of yours. I feel that Anabolic Rehab will help me in my goals in bulking. With the high volume and frequency of my workouts Anabolic Rehab will help with my recovery so that I can continue to push hard in the gym. I made the decision to go all the way. I'm tired of being average and in the mode of transforming myself. I've just started my bulking log "THE BULK LAB" (where you will find pictures of me) and currently am just taking a protein supplement, fish oil, and a large amount of food.

I'm going to be honest, if you want someone who lives to train and wakes up everyone morning assessing what the next workout is going to be like and what he needs to do in order to get to his goal, then that's me. I've taken an oath to myself to just stay in the shadows. But if you are looking for someone who can put up a whole bunch of posts and cool music, sorry thats not me. Since you like videos, I guess i can post one.

Me last year:

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote