View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 07:55 AM   #8
thumpinos
Uber Brawn
Points: 4,122, Level: 40 Points: 4,122, Level: 40 Points: 4,122, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

thumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good posts

Tim,

I don't know you, but I can tell you what I've learned:

A) Everyone has freaks in their family
B) Most people outside of your family are freaks
c) To the freaks in your family, smile, shake hands, and for the close ones, tell then that you love them (your mon, sister, grand dad)
D) To the freaks outside your family, get rid of them. No excuses

And my final advice:

A) Hang out with only sane, healthy-minded people who do normal things like raising and supporting their kids, not screwing goats, and not drinking themselves to death with the welfare money.

B) Man up and do the right thing. Whatever that is at any given moment. That includes sucking it up when you feel like rolling in self-pitty. Everyone has problems.

You can either act like your the only one with problems, or solve the problems. Excuses don't count.

That's where the men get separated from the boys.

I'm not pointing fingers at you man. I don't know you. But shit, if you don't take charge of your life, people will for you.

And the end of the day the question is: who's running your life?