Old 09-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #9
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Looking massive man, dont worry about looking bloated, your bulking right? And your a strong SOB so youve got muscles underneath obviously. Just keep at it bro and im in for this log too, good luck hitting your goals!
thanks man, we'll see how it goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I dont know your goals but if it was me I wouldnt bulk (training for strength might be different). Judging by the pics your bf is already pretty high. Hormone levels arent at there best at a high bf. I know cutting down goes fast but stripping too much fat costs too much muscle imo. But thats just my opinion you might have a good plan and I dont know all the ins and outs so why not.
I totally understand, but right now i'm in no mood to cut down. My plan is to experiment with changing my body composition with training and my eating. I was surprised at to where my BF level got up to, so now its a good time to experiment with a few things. at the end of these 6 weeks and it hasnt work then i will know to cut down. But right now I'm going balls to the wall with the bulking

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote