Old 09-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine
Default The Bulk Lab - DMAIPA

I started DC Training at 192 lbs, after 6 weeks of a blast and one cruise week I'm up to 204 lbs. Don't have a hard look to myself which i found out today.

So here it goes..time to bulk more. I realized one thing, pictures do not lie especially with a flash..damn! I don't like to post pictures of myself mainly because I'm a pretty reserved kinda guy but I figured I'm going to put myself out there so it will keep myself in check and allow me to push harder to my goal.

It probably wasn't the greatest day to take pictures of myself because I feel super bloated, but oh well! It's done. I'm looking transform myself, to look harder instead of a soft bulk.

TRAINING
I am going to continue with training DC, and doing some other things here and there just for the hell of it. I'm considering this log as my "BULK LAB", I'll be experimenting with things and filling you guys in as it goes.

STATS:
Height: 5'8.5"
Weight: 204 lbs
Chest: 43.5 in
Waist: 37.5 in
Biceps: 15 in
Thighs. 25.5 in
Attached Images

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote