View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

2D Knock-Out Champion! Lost for Words - Football Teams Champion!
Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast
Default Anyone heard from that Jslep guy in a while???

I feel like i have been gone forever and have been missing time with all my friends. I'm not even sure how long i've been absent from the forum but i feel with the summer slowing down and the rush of activities for the kids ending with school starting its time for me to make a return to my cyber family.

Things were going pretty well for me......got my competition pause bench close to 300......put my squat in the 400's......and was closing in on a 450+ dead when my back had enuff and gave out on me. I've been on the bench for the past couple weeks with spasms and tweaks all up and down the spine. Just trying to push too hard too fast and my body being only 190lbs is not well equipped to deal with that kind of punishment. Elbows are sore shoulders are sore groin hurts like hell.........

.........well enuff F'N whining!! I probably have a couple more weeks of recovery and phyical therapy to go through and then time to get back at it. I still have plans to compete in my first PL meet in dec. at 181 lb class even though i may be one of the only naturals in an untested meet. Then it will be back to buisness and prepping for the bodybuilding season. I will easily be 10-15lbs heavier than my first comp and completely intend on taking the 1st place that slipped away from me last year.

I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone's logs and starting fresh with one of my own when i can get back in the gym.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links