View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 04:42 PM   #12
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude View Post
It all depends on your lifestyle. When the movie, "The Wrestler", was in the theaters everyone wanted to know how a 53 year old guy got into that kind of shape. He trained everyday, weights and cardio, except the Sabbath. His trainer was an Israeli and they camped in a Hotel in Florida for 6 months. Nobody was worrying about jobs, school, kids, relationships, etc. The primary reason for living, at that time, was exercise, eating, and sleeping. Nothing else.
If you are independently wealthy, have no responsibilities or commitments other than getting to the gym, eating and sleeping a routine like that will work without drugs.
For someone like me life gets in the way...

I am not wealthy, I have massive reponsibilites and I don't use drugs. This week alone I would say a total of nine times. On the twice a day work outs it was a hour to hour and a half of weights, Then a 1-2 hour break and then over to MMA/FMA training for conditioning work outs for anywhere from 35 mins to 60 and then actual sparring/Rolling

I work, am in school for another degree bump, am a reserve and teach and work in the mma/fma field while the time keeping my fiancee happy.

I just think some men are made of different stuff. Some can train for ass loads and some cant do it. I am still running around like this and I am OLD..I mean Older then dirt.

Probably die in my sleep when I am 50 hahah!

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote