View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #50
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys_trim View Post
Thanks, that helps a lot. Last year when I was cutting down I got to around 150, but it didn't look that great as you can see from my picture. By the time I start losing weight again, I'll have had about a 10 month bulk under my belt so when I lose the weight again I'll have more muscle and hopefully look good. Did you ever use any fat loss supplements? And when I start my diet and everything how often should cardio be done? Thanks for the help man.
I have used fat burners in the past but i just ended up with an emty wallet if you know what i mean... For the last 3-4 years i have been relying only on diet/exe to cut the fat and i have done just fine...so no need for fat burners.

As far as cardio you need to use progression. Start with only enough to help you burn more cals (if you are not doing any cardio once you start your diet 2-3 sessions per week for 20 min will do it.) this will be your starting point and then you need to add minutes or even new sessions once the fat loss plateau
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote