View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

wow... I guess I would ask what kind of physical condition the person he was advising that to was in. And what kind of weight training routine? Was the trainer wanting them to lift heavy> really pushing themselves? or starting off light... I would think if they were advising light weight lifting, or 'newbie' workouts- then 6 days a week wouldn't be bad. But pushing yourself every day AND doing that much cardio AND cutting... would be very unhealthy to just jump into.
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote