View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 01:55 PM   #41
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Update:

Feeling tired and with lack of energy seems to be something normal nowadays...did i mention how i hate the last 3-2 weeks before a show LOL!..Yesterday i did Back/Chest but i dont feel like typing my workout..this is how I tired i feel right now...i dont even feel seating infront of the computer

Most people dont realize how hard this is...at this point specially when trying to push your body to unknown limits of bodyfat levels...my body is fighting back hard and i am trying to push it harder the other way.....But i wont let him take over...we are going to do it my way!!!!!

Today i have legs + cardio! It is going to be really tough mentally because my body dont want do lift heavy anymore to avoid wasting xtra energy and is making me feel like Sh!!T...but i cant be broken that easily! So it going to be my way or i will pass out....

A little over 2 weeks out and i will beat this prep once again...i will raise my own standards as far as conditioning and keep the bar higher just to be push a liltle higher next year...thats the way it is! NO Easy way out...just hard work, the natural way

Finally a little pic...glutes already striated...and with 2 more weeks to go they will look like carved in stone...i promise

Last edited by Francisco; 10-05-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links