View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #38
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Yesterday as usual i was feeling pretty depleted and drained...it was my 3rd low carb day and i had Calves + HIIT scheduled. I had Decent Calf Workout nothing like i used to do a couple of months ago and it pissed me off but what can i do...i am running on low fuel...I hate the last 2-3 weeks before a show!...Anyway I started with HIIT wondering how i was going to pull it off...i decided not to think about it and eventually the adrenaline kicked in and after i finished my 15th interval i told to myself What the heck...Letís keep going...till i collapse LOL!...someway somehow i managed to hit 30 intervals total! When I step off the machine my legs were shaking but i was feeling really good about my workout

Pain is momentary but the satisfaction after reaching a goal last 4eva
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote