Old 08-31-2010, 10:25 AM   #8
ElementalVirago
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Yesterday I took a full dose of the Muscle Marinade and my only regret is this:

I should have worn short sleeves to work.

Let me back up just a bit. When I last reported, I said that I would be taking a full dose of the MM about 2 hours before my workout. I took it with 12 oz. of water, as the instructions state to take with 12-16 oz. of water. The taste was much stronger and more sour with the full dose and only 12 oz. of liquid, almost to the point of being unpalatable and too grainy. So today I am definitely going to mix it with more water.

I swear to Crom it wasn't 5 minutes later that I started feeling this stuff working its magic. I wasn't a jittery feeling, it wasn't a hyper feeling, it was...dare I say, tingly? My senses heightened and every tissue in my body felt like it was tingling. I think I could actually feel my hair growing. About 30 minutes later I could swear I was clairvoyant. You guys ever see the movie "Highlander"? I'm talking about the first one, not the stupid ones after it. Anyway, you know at the end of the movie when he becomes "the one" and he can see everything, he knows everything? That was how I felt. Omnicient and omnipotent.

Red Bull may give you wings, but Muscle Marinade gives you an F-22 Stealth Fighter.

Needless to say, I felt great. It was like I was on crack but without the overwhelming need to punch babies.

Here was Monday's workout:

Chest/Triceps

Bench Press: 80x 5 1/2 (failure) 70x5 60x6
Incline Bench Press: 80x8 70x8 70x5 1/2 (failure)
Dips: (first 2 sets used assisted weight as shown) 50x8 50x7
Bench Dips: BWx9
Pec Deck Flyes: 35x10 35x8 35x8
Dumbbell Pullovers: 25x10 25x10
Tricep Pushdowns: 90x6 (rope) 60x8 (straight bar) 50x10 (straight bar)
70x1 (rope) 60x6 (rope)
Seated Two-Arm Dumbbell Extensions: 25x8 25x8 20x8

I was completely cashed at the end of this workout. My tris are SCREAMING at me today. My chest is sore too. BUT...the pump I got shortly after I started working out was nothing short of insane. I was amazed at the size of my arms in the mirror. I looked like I had just spontaneously 'roided out. I was SO mad at myself for not having worn a short sleeve shirt because I looked fookin' amazing.

A side note on the Muscle Marinade, I noticed I got a pretty dry mouth about mid-afternoon. I'm not sure if it's from the MM or just a coincidence, but it was notable nonetheless.

Oh, I made an appt. to see a doctor about my leg this afternoon. Hopefully get some 'scripted ibuprofen or even muscle relaxants. Funny story, the trainer lady who runs the fitness center also helps out in our clinic (since she's also a CNA). I told her "I think I tore my quad" and when she went to make the appt., she goes, "Ok, you said your quad. Back or front?" Now you see what I'm workin' with here.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote