Old 10-19-2009, 04:14 AM   #16
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Best of luck man, the contest looks great, enjoy the journey!! Go to work man, you will do great
Quote:
Originally Posted by swoleramon View Post
Hey man! Do this up good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
Awesome, man. Best of luck. I know you can kick it in the bum. The diet and workout appear solid.

I learned this lesson long ago. Your wife always needs to be on board. She doesn't always have to agree with you, and you don't always have to be right, but I've found (in my case anyway) that wives generally like to be included and want to be supportive. Communication is the key. If the communication works, then the rest will follow. It all goes back to the Garden of Eden. The Bible says that the Man and Woman were "naked and unashamed." That kind of transparancy is crucial in a marriage. Now take that momentum and GO!!

Sounds exactly like me and my wife. Maybe your contest prep will stimulate some activity.
Thanks every one, this is exactly the support I'm going to need.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote