White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Not bad, add more healthy fats^^

Need to work on carb manipulation, too much at lunch, not enough at breakfast, and the wrong kind post workout. Milk is good and everything, but you cant derive your carbs source from it, its not a "carb-based" food.

Add about 6.5oz grapefruit (half-ish) at breakfast and eat the other half after your workout with that meal. Also post workout, ditch half of that milk youre drinking and eat some damn chicken and rice or sweet potatoes bro.

I dont know your body type, but at 6' 190 you prolly arent a hard gainer, though i could be wrong. Either way, switch your regular potatoes with sweet taters unless youre working out right after lunch. You dont want to be eating simple carbs "just because" keep them complex and only eat simple at breakfast and Post workout.

And i agree with jwood as well, whole foods before bed. Your protein sources arent that great, need to be eating more whole foods instead of milk, save it for post workout and breakfast. Add some lean meats in there bro, you want to grow right?
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote