View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 09:42 PM   #20
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Congrats on the front squat PR. Arnold presses are looking uber too.
thanks man... i actually felt like i had more in the tank on both... hopefully i can improve on them next time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
solid workout Kman! i'm gonna start using front squats soon i think
thanks man, definately use them, they kick ass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Looking good kman, time to crush some PRs!

I have the same problem with rest periods I am currently lifting with a good friend of mine and we just talk too much, workouts are taking much longer. But I think it is worth the motivation
thanks man and i feel ya... i just want to find the balance of having a good time in the gym and being intense as hell... i'm going to really try to focus for my 1st heavy movements and then on the BS stuff, such as calves and abs dick around some

i'm really liking the program switch... although i'm only 2 days in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
haha, nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaipa View Post
i know what you mean about training partners..im bummed im not training with the group of guys i did in california..there was minimum talking and just hard lifting. It was good that we were all a quiet group of guys anyways
nice man, sounds awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlack16 View Post
I'm in on this! I think I am going to maybe clean bulk to 190-200 also during winter! Best of luck Kman.
nice man, i want to get around that weight too... thanks a lot
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)