View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 11:56 AM   #10
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

You make SOME valid points however no matter how easy it is to file paperwork, you are missing the point, that trip to the bank was not needed had the original screw up never happened. As far as me not going right back, I have an extremely hot temper at times, a phone call to Dicks and to the bank was a much better alternative considering I didn't know what was going on entirely until I was about a block from home. When I did go back the parties were there, so it was not a big deal. My bank said that Dicks was not cooperating and that we would have to file paperwork and go from there. This was the following day at which point I decided ok, defenitely had enough of this sh*t and went back personally. Number 1 you have my money, number two you aren't wanting to resolve it, game on. At the current time I see absolutely no reason to even be respectful about it, we are having to go about it legally now, I am having to get an entirely new card and number to protect myself from fraud because my account has been flagged etc and no one knows just what exactly it was that went on. Problem lies in the fact that they claim they do not have any record of it in their system. Think I give a ****? I have bank proof. As far as I am concerned at this point since I have yet to have the money returned, someone stole from me. People need to own up, that is all there is to it, make it right without having me jump through hoops.