View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 09:17 PM   #118
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
Just noticed this thread. Pure monster bro, I know a couple pros that compete around 175-180 and are about 5'6-5'8 and they're big but youve definitely got the muscle maturity on them.

I just competed in my first natural show a week ago, didnt do so hot in the open, and nobody showed up for the junior division so i won it by default. But right now im bulking up to try and work on some things (chest, ham/glutes, delts) Gunna come back in a year and smash on em.

Heres a few pics, after the comp, i was carbed up and didnt do a long enough prep, only had 8 weeks, need at LEAST 16! but i learned alot.
BTW- Im 20 years old.

I wasnt that dry coming into the show, and i still was carrying some extra "un-needed" bodyfat around the lower back and glute/ham tie-in. Got some serious work to do! Nonetheless a learning experience!
bRO YOU LOOK GREAT! KEEP IT UP....YOU WILL BE A MONSTER IN A COUPLE OF YEARS
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote