White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Just noticed this thread. Pure monster bro, I know a couple pros that compete around 175-180 and are about 5'6-5'8 and they're big but youve definitely got the muscle maturity on them.

I just competed in my first natural show a week ago, didnt do so hot in the open, and nobody showed up for the junior division so i won it by default. But right now im bulking up to try and work on some things (chest, ham/glutes, delts) Gunna come back in a year and smash on em.

Heres a few pics, after the comp, i was carbed up and didnt do a long enough prep, only had 8 weeks, need at LEAST 16! but i learned alot.
BTW- Im 20 years old.

I wasnt that dry coming into the show, and i still was carrying some extra "un-needed" bodyfat around the lower back and glute/ham tie-in. Got some serious work to do! Nonetheless a learning experience!

Last edited by BigFiveFive; 08-23-2010 at 07:58 PM.
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote