View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:32 AM   #7
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

Well the bag was on sale man, and other than ordering one online there wasn't anywhere else to get it around me. Started class today so I was kind of in a bind. Defenitely the last time I visit the store though. Believe me I would have gone anywhere else but there if they had had the bag I wanted.

I understand mistakes happen in the computer world, but that does NOT give anyone the right to disrespect the customer and offer no immediate resolution. I was not a nice person when I went back, and I really don't think I needed to be. If you or your store mess up like that, you better bend over backwards to make it right, and quickly. Lucky I didn't get cold shouldered to the face or i may not have been able to stop myself from shoving the guy straight through a wall. Other People's money is not something you mess around with.

Last edited by Marc; 08-23-2010 at 11:40 AM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote