View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 05:39 PM   #5
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

I had to get a little angry, especially after today when I was in there having the lady tell me that it was my banks fault for not dropping the charges... I said wait a minute here, I am not here to dispute my bank's policys with you, regardless of what they do the issue started right here in your store. That shut her up. The manager seemed nice enough, he dealt with my not so pleasant demeanor and promissed me that that the funds would be returned to my account Monday no questions asked, gave me his personal phone number etc and the hours he works so I can follow up with him. Then he proceeded to apologize for whoever the rude SOB I talked to yesterday was. Defenitely got alot better outcome by showing up and demanding resolution face to face than I did over the phone, sad it has to work that way but I guess that is just the world we live in.