View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor
Default Anti Dicks Sporting Goods campaign

This is my attempt at getting my fellow MAB family to shop elsewhere, for your own good as well. A few days ago I went to buy an under armor bag for school and a pair of dry fits. Dicks decided that they could not accept my debit card, it just wasn't working. So after trying it a second time, and having it "not work" again, I decided to hit the ATM across the street. At this point in time I was pissed off, but not to the point where I was mad at Dicks... Yet. I get to the ATM to find out I am missing almost 200 dollars. I call the bank only to find out that yes indeed there are two debits from Dicks on my account. I make the rational decission to continue the direction of home rather than back to the store because had I gone back in there it would not have been pretty for anyone that happened to be in my way. So I called instead, messed around for about an hour on the phone/ People I needed to speak to were not there. Saturday however the manager was in. He was a complete Dick through and through, stating that he really didn't have time to look into it... So here I sit, stewing on this, still dont have the bag I wanted. Heading back to Dicks today to purchase the bag with cash this time obviously, and to have words with this "manager". I am farking livid. Had to fill out dispute paperwork with my bank etc. all because these morons wont work with me and make things right.

Last edited by Marc; 08-22-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links