Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
sweet interview. definitely learned alot about BBG! like that gilgamesh is his real last name and not some made up thing for his log title bahahahhahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalVirago View Post
My thoughts exactly! I always thought "The Epic of Gilgamesh" sounded more like some really heavy Viking war movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I just run with what I'm given.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Pfisterer View Post
Yeah, didn't want to say anything as Tony may have his reasons for using Gilgamesh instead of his given last name. Maybe privacy related.

HAHAHA I use that name as my Alias, and my split personality. It is partially for privacy reasons, as a lot of people in my past life, have the urge to want to talk to me after seeing what transformations I have gone through and I find it annoying.

Also much of my distant family tries find and add me all the time and I rather have nothing to do with them. Most are personal reasons. I never related to my real name and was always given nicknames by friends and close ones, if that helps clear everything up for everyone.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote