Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Ripped,
1) I would love to run a log of muscle marinade. I have been looking at this stuff since it came out and I think it looks like a great product. I am always interested in finding the next best preworkout. I have taken many different formulas which gives me basis to rate this formula.
2) You should choose me because I consistently lift heavy and hard all the time. I keep a very detailed log of my workouts and would be willing to log this product at any site that you choose. I am an experienced lifter that will provide only honest feedback. I am also on a solid program that has yielded results already, so I will know if the Muscle Marinade is truly working. I am available to begin logging the product as soon has I get it, and I will keep a detailed log and write a detailed review when I complete the product.
3)I would hope to achieve intense workouts where I can constantly push for new PRs. I would also hope to achieve greater recovery between workouts. I am constantly trying to add more muscle with minimal amounts of fat, focus on strength. I think the Muscle Marinade could really help me with my strength gains by keeping me focused in the gym and providing the nutrients my muscles need to grow.

Thanks a lot ripped!! And also thanks to Purus Labs.