View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #15
xKyle10
Disciple of Casey Butt
Max Brawn
Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

xKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
I understand those restrictions. The WNBF is the only organization that requires their athletes to be 7 year drug free., and they want to make sure that they recruit and keep the best natural talent around. Other org require 5 years (ifpa/Inba) and others like the NPC/musclemania only require 1 year drug free that is far from being called natural in my mind. On the down side again once you turn pro with the wnbf you have a limited number of shows to compete in every year because you have to stay within the org. For example this year i will be doing only 1 show because i cant afford paying all the expenses to compete out of the state of texas
I see, thanks for the heads up on all that, definitely puts some things in perspective, I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of shows in the Massachusetts/Connecticut area and around there so not too bad as far as traveling goes, definitely going to check some shows out in the future just to get a feel for it.
xKyle10 is offline   Reply With Quote