View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #14
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
That's pretty interesting that they have those restrictions, but I think I would like that more, some people seem to want various pro cards for different organizations like IFPA or NPC, but those don't interest me too much. It seems like you would get to know the other competitors and get more competitive this way also. I actually bought a subscription for Natural Bodybuilding a few months back but haven't gotten any of the mags because from what I read they only put out 3 or 4/year and I have a 12 mag subscription lol. That's pretty cool they do that with the INBF though, I'm not sure if I would want to venture out of the league however once I start up.
I understand those restrictions. The WNBF is the only organization that requires their athletes to be 7 year drug free., and they want to make sure that they recruit and keep the best natural talent around. Other org require 5 years (ifpa/Inba) and others like the NPC/musclemania only require 1 year drug free that is far from being called natural in my mind. On the down side again once you turn pro with the wnbf you have a limited number of shows to compete in every year because you have to stay within the org. For example this year i will be doing only 1 show because i cant afford paying all the expenses to compete out of the state of texas
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote