View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 02:48 PM   #13
xKyle10
Disciple of Casey Butt
Max Brawn
Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

xKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
Def, the Wnbf is one of the best pro organizations out there..On the down side they have some restrictions with their pros. They dont let us compete outside the organization because they want to protect the integrity of the organization. Some people dont like that but i am fine with it. They also have a couple of magazines sold nation wide (Natural Bodybuilding for example) and they feature their athlestes. As far as the INBF you can compete anywhere and with any other organization as an amateur...only when you turn pro is when some rules apply.
That's pretty interesting that they have those restrictions, but I think I would like that more, some people seem to want various pro cards for different organizations like IFPA or NPC, but those don't interest me too much. It seems like you would get to know the other competitors and get more competitive this way also. I actually bought a subscription for Natural Bodybuilding a few months back but haven't gotten any of the mags because from what I read they only put out 3 or 4/year and I have a 12 mag subscription lol. That's pretty cool they do that with the INBF though, I'm not sure if I would want to venture out of the league however once I start up.
xKyle10 is offline   Reply With Quote