View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #9
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Sick conditioning.
Thanks my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
Thanks for the feedback Francisco, I have talked to a couple of the guys who compete in the WNBF/INBF on some other boards and it seems like one of, if not the best natural organizations to compete in, with everything ranging from the testing to the competition, can't wait to step foot on stage! Just gonna keep on truckin' and enjoy the journey
Def, the Wnbf is one of the best pro organizations out there..On the down side they have some restrictions with their pros. They dont let us compete outside the organization because they want to protect the integrity of the organization. Some people dont like that but i am fine with it. They also have a couple of magazines sold nation wide (Natural Bodybuilding for example) and they feature their athlestes. As far as the INBF you can compete anywhere and with any other organization as an amateur...only when you turn pro is when some rules apply.
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote