View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #5
Francisco
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
looking huge bro, way to rep for the naturals.

i'm not against steroids, but i see guys at my gym on them and they're MUCH smaller than you (and other pro naturals). Maybe they should achieve some stuff natural before spending all that money, haha.
Thanks bro!...the truth is that most guys that do steroids at gyms are looking for the quick fix.!...shortcuts never work and sooner or later they end up giving up...only hard work, persistence and dedication with your nutrition and training will give you results overtime. Thru my career i have had a lot of ups and downs but every single time i was frustrated because of lack of results forced me to experiment with new things as far as training and nutrition allowing me to learn my own body and how it works. I am still learning and experimenting more and more and this is fun...i have learned that what really matters is not how fast you get to your destination but how you get there....enjoying every bit of the ride
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote