View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 11:29 PM   #27
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post
LMFAO! I am not sure about that but I don't think I am ever going to use roids..After this Jak3d crap I learned my lesson..

How long before you had full power of your god rod? And how long did you use Jack3d
I used 4-5 tubs of jacked, this was awhile back though like right around the time the new formula came out or whatever. It was cheap at the time I had a buddy who worked at GNC so he would stock up all the close dated stuff and hot buy sale items for our own use. I didn't know it was affecting me that bad until that one night. I am not sure how long to be honest with you, a couple weeks I suppose. When you take a bunch of stuff though there are just so many factors its hard to pinpoint the culprit but after hearing your experience and thinking back on mine it defenitely was the jack3d.

Last edited by Marc; 08-09-2010 at 11:32 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote