View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
Marc
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

Squats and deads = Good mornings

Bench, I know this isn't really accessory work but something that helped me alot was doing some speed work. 8x3 with 2 sets being normal grip, next two being narrow grip, next two wide grip, and last 2 normal grip with 45 second rest between sets, with or without chains I guess. A few guys I workout with really like the tricep death as we call it. Take a 2 board, 3 board and 4 board. Have someone there with you and do as many as you can close grip bench, when you begin to fatique without stopping the other guy slips in the 2 board, when you tire he slips the 3 and so on until you can barely get it up on the 4 board. Use a percentage of your maxx that you think you can knock out a bunch with. I haven't gotten to try it yet but it looks intense.