Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalVirago View Post
Wow, Val, I wish I knew the answer for you. I don't have personal experience with this, but I would say if it were me, I'd go for the radiation so I could have that much more chance of survival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
10% is 10% percent, but really consider it through and discuss it with your close ones, val. And just how severe are the permanent side effects and will they effect your carrier in any way etc? Best of luck whatever you decide bro
Coin flip city. All the way home I was at peace with doing it. My wife wasn't. I visited with a cancer survivor friend at work who said, "Don't do it." My parents are no help. If the side effects make it so I can't play trumpet, it ain't worth it. If not doing it means more surgery, I'd rather die.

On the bright side I got around some Princess Chicken at a Chinese buffet today. Real food is coming back. And hey, EV, you might be interested to know that the BM's are starting to happen. Most have some shape, and some actually float.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote