View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 06:52 PM   #15
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Thanks guys. I'll need all the luck I can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Lane View Post
Brilliant & insane... perfect!!!
I would have it no other way.

Anything that makes Joe Weider shat himself is a win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys_trim View Post
Are you still training for your bodybuilding show or are you switching to power lifting?
Program looks really good.
Still bodybuilding. I consider most of my routines "powerbuilding" in that they are designed for both muscle and strength. I will still do the bodybuilding thing, but when that's done, I need to crush weight because my time is growing short. I'll be 43 soon.

In addition, the older I get, the more intriguing it becomes to do non-conventional things. All my life I've been told what the specific parameters of training are. Right now I can afford to experiment. I won't lose muscle or strength, so I have nothing to lose. I'm tired of being told what to do. I want to step out on the ledge and try something that sounds completely counter-intuitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Wow steve, that is an awesome looking program, sounds like something I would try. I hope this works well for you!

Hit it hard big man!
Thanks. I ran it Friday and loved it. But we'll see if I'm saying the same thing next Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big valsalva View Post
Borscht and potatoes post workout! Long live the proliteriat!
And sexy Russian mail order brides!

Attached Thumbnails
_40659562_oldwoman_body_afp.jpg  

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote