I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCONQUISTADOR View Post
chow hall ya... ummm any other ideas? ha sry but the two chow halls right next to me are just horrible only thing they got that i would say is decent are fruits but all the meats there arent exactly ...right? the rice is like grained paint chips. idk what experience you have with military chow halls but most Marine Corp chow halls are horrible.i rather spend the last dollars to my name for 1 meal then get free food from them for a week

Doesn't sound like you're really commited to being bigger & stonger? Army chow halls aren't great either but I'd give my left nut to have that for free again, without actually going back into the Army that is. Easy to get 300-400g of protein a day for fee man, that's all I'm saying.
Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote