View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:22 AM   #4
DMedley
Brawn
Points: 562, Level: 11 Points: 562, Level: 11 Points: 562, Level: 11
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

DMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributorDMedley is a consistent contributor

I read this once and then I read it again. Now that I have stopped laughing and crying at the same time, perhaps, just maybe, I can get this written. I will need to fight off the urge to go back and read again before writing.

A year ago, on a large Bodybuilding site, I made the mistake of telling someone that wanted to lose a hundred pounds, not to begin with dieting.

Basically, I told them to start by doing a good solid, strength based workout and see how much weight they dropped. I told them to clean up a little of their junk food like coke and candy bars but don't get on the newest strict diet. Then when I knocked the macro and micro nutrient fit day tracking diet, wow, talk about stirring up the hornets.
DMedley is offline   Reply With Quote