Thread: 1800
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 09:00 AM   #12
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselWeasel View Post
Good luck, BTB. You should compete in a PL meet too.
I'm thinking about November. But we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post

i would like to mention- dont give up on doing that show... it seems you've been talking about some day doing a BB show since i came here to MAB. you've come a long way dropping weight, dont lose sight of that goal because something else comes up and distracts you... you wouldnt want to start focusing on strength and then realize you want to do a show...

... just think after cutting that long how bad you'll want to eat like crazy and get your strength up!
Thanks Kman. I want to follow through on the bodybuilding thing once. It is hard for me to stay focused on training like a bodybuilder, but I can handle the cutting diet. My main thing I struggle with right now is mentally the voice in my head keeps saying "train like a bodybuilder"...but I just don't want to, and probably won't.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote