Thread: 1800
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default 1800

I know I am working towards Ohio next year, but secretly I have become obsessed about hitting an 1800 raw 3-lift total. I'm not sure why, but that total is like a magic number to me. With each day I care less and less about anything remotely muscle building in nature.

I literally fall asleep every night thinking about my training. It's to the point where I think about deadlifting during sex. I've had plenty of sex, but never had a 700 pound deadlift or 600 pound squat. (all respect to my wife)

My goal is to add at least 25 pounds to each lift, each year. By my 47th birthday, if I can still lift, I will be close to my 1800 raw goal.

I just have no urge to be pretty right now, or to have 6 pack abs. I don't know if I have the energy or stamina to chase that goal right now. I will keep on that path, but man, I just want to squat.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 07-29-2010 at 06:04 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links